NonprofitKinect.com, Cynder Sinclair does a deep dive with Michael Kramer about the evolution of Hybrid Meetings. Michael explores the different types of Hybrid meetings and the most important parts of the meeting that need to be present to have a successful meeting. A very interesting conversation.
Elements of a Successful Hybrid Meeting
- Two monitors for your virtual guests to be seen. The 1st monitor is for your Gallery view of guests. The 2nd monitor is for your Speaker or presented content.
- Quality Speakers, like a TV Sound Board or PA Speakers
- Compressor Microphone for the person presenting live. This will remove room background noise
- Quality PTZ Camera for the live participants. PTZ stands for Pan, Tilt, and Zoom. It is important for the virtual attendees to clearly see the people talking or zoom out for panel discussions. This means someone in the room needs to have a hand-held remote to point the PTZ camera. It’s pretty easy and kind of fun.
- Good lighting for the live attendees. This means no bright lights behind the live attendees, and ideally good lighting in front of your live attendees. You may need to purchase an LED light stand(s) to achieve the best lighting.
- How much does it cost to purchase equipment for Hybrid Meetings?
- How much does it cost to have a Consultant help you set up a Hybrid Meeting?
- How much does it cost to have someone help me manage a Hybrid Meeting?
- How can Hybrid meetings expand the number of people you can reach?
- How do you make Hybrid Meetings more engaging or entertaining?