This is an educational interview with Paul Mocker, CPA. Turbo Tax, from Intuit, is a powerful online application that can help you create and file your taxes, but it’s not for everyone. So, who can best benefit from Turbo Tax?
Paul answers the following questions:
- What is Turbo Tax?
- How much does it cost?
- How long does it take to prepare a tax return using Turbo Tax?
- Is Turbo Tax complicated to understand? For me, taxes can seem like a foreign language.
- Can you save taxes using Turbo Tax?
- When would it be better to hire a professional to prepare your taxes vs using TurboTax? (critical thinking is important)
- Is there a Hybrid between Using Turbo Tax and using a professional service? Can you do both?
MICHAEL’S closing comments: There is a place for both Turbo Tax and professional tax preparers. I hope this program has helped our audience understand the pros and cons of each so you are better able to make an informed decision.
If you have questions, you can get more information and contact Paul on his Tax Preparation website.
“Community Spotlight, with Michael Kramer”, is a production of HypeCats Video Producers, specializing in Zoom Webinar Management and Hybrid Meeting Management/Consultants.